Put On Some Red Lipstick And Live A Little

Hello ladies! Today, I shall enlighten you into my absolute favorite red lippy ever, it is Yves Saint Laurent (of course) number 56 and it is wonderful! It goes on so nicely and doesn't dry out my lips like other lipsticks do. Its also lasts a really long time, which is perfect because I can't think of anything worse than having to keep re-applying lipstick all day/night!




I also really love the embossed YSL logo its so cute (and it makes me feel all designer and posh). To apple the lipstick, I usually line my lips by just dabbing my little lip brush (above) on the stick. This make it much easier to apply and also makes your lips look neater in the end. 
The only thing I would say about this lipstick, is that if you usually overdraw your lips, it may not be for you, simply because it has a slight shine, which means the actual line of your lip will show through when it catches the light.


Ta daaaaah! Hope you like! And remember ladies; 'do your squats, eat your vegetables, wear red lipstick and don't let boys be mean to you'!



8 comments:

  1. I'd love an YSL lippy, they look so classy and I bet this lasts you for ages :)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it's so nice and it really does last a long time!!

      Delete
  2. I've never tried this one, but it does look amazing!

    €200 beauty giveaway on my blog Bella Pummarola

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried a YSL lipstick but am dying to! this looks great on you xx

    elly from alldeathbydiamonds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you should definitely give it a try!!

      Delete
  4. Nice color!! Super ;)
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom




    ReplyDelete
  5. Will have to try it out. Looks good on you.

    astylishlovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely do, let me know how you get on! Thank you!!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.