The Great EsCape

I know it is coming towards the end of the cold weather now (and I am so glad) as spring comes in. But I don't feel like I am ready to give up wearing my beloved cape, which has taken me through the thick and thin of this winter. It is perfect for the lazy girls out there, you can get away with wearing pretty much anything underneath it. I much prefer wearing this to a coat, and I will absolutely be buying more for next winter.





Cape: Topshop

Believe me, it is just as warm as it looks! And the beauty of it that you can also wear a lighter weight/short sleeve top underneath, which suites it a little more as the weather gets warmer. ALSO, these bad boys double up as a delightful blanket so you can take naps where every you like (this definitely suits me).

P.S. Sorry Madonna

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.