Top Three Skin Care Products

Sunday is the day I try my best to look after my skin, and give it a rest from the torture of makeup. I just thought I would share my top three products for fresh skin, which I use every day (especially on Sundays).


I know a lot of people suggest using the same brand for all skin product, and I have tried that for all three of these brands and it has never worked for me, but everyone's skin is different.

Garnier Scrub: I love this scrub! I find with a lot of exfoliating washes, that the beads are too big and I either end up with them in my eye or impossible to wash off! But this is a really fine scrub which is so gentle. The only thing I would say is that it doesn't taste too good (but then you're not meant to eat it so all is good)!

Simple Moisturizer: Now, moisturizer is something that's very difficult for me to find because unfortunately, I suffer is very oily skin. Many moisturizers only add to this. But this one is perfect, it leaves skin feel fresh instead of greasy (always a bonus)!

Body Shop Toner: This is by far, one of my favourite beauty products! My skin is always left feeling so crisp and clean and it doesn't dry it out at all! I only use this at night after taking my makeup off and it really leaves your face feeling so clean, it's great!!

What are your favorite skin products?

12 comments:

  1. I used to love simple moisturiser, recently got hooked on Clinique though x
    eleanor's adventures // UK Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great isn't it, ohh I might have to give it a try!

      Delete
  2. Love your routine! That toner sounds really interesting! :)
    http://trend-mixblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Garnier! Definitely need to check out that face wash!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should it's so nice! Let me know how you get on!

      Delete
  4. Happy Monday! Thanks for sharing! LOVE LOVE LOVE Garnier!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.whatwouldvwear.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really like body shop products, can't go wrong there.

    astylishlovestory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great share! Even i have some awesome collection of best skin care products online at 6thstreet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my cousin. І аm not positive ѡhether or not thіѕ submit
    online cosmetics Islamabad

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great resource that you providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing websites that understand the value of providing a quality resource for free. It is the old what goes around comes around routine.. for facial equipment visit details

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.